Purchase a standardized home supplemental plan for your elementary student!
These plans include book lists and activity ideas for you to do with your child throughout the year. Pick from suggested books and activities designed using the Common Core, a list of standards that every child should meet in a specific grade level. Support your child’s learning at home with content and activities that directly complement their at school learning.
The school year 25 – 30 page supplementary plan includes:
- Introductory Letter
- Objectives and Goals outline with three over-arching projects
- Questions for Kids List
- Short list of best games and toys for the grade level
- The official Common Core Standards from http://www.corestandards.org
- A suggested book list for each grade level standard
- A list of activity ideas to complement the book lists and the standards
Purchase here for $19.95 each
|Kindergarten Plan||For a sample, click HERE|
|First Grade Plan||
For a sample, click HERE
|Second Grade Plan||For a sample, click HERE|
|Third Grade Plan||For a sample, click HERE.|
|Fourth Grade Plan||Available soon|
|Fifth Grade Plan||Available soon|
|American History for Elementary School Ex-Pats *|
*The American History plan includes a list of people and time periods to know. Each category includes a list of suggested books and activities. For the American History in a Box kit, please see the webpage by clicking on the link above. The box includes this learning plan, books, games, and an activity book.