NEW! Starting July 1, if you purchase a Level III, Level IV, or Level IV Advanced box, you can enroll in our optional 12-week Facebook or email discussion groups.
- The discussion groups are led by a U.S. Certified teacher.
- The course begins in mid-September.
- Choose to participate on Facebook (and enjoy interacting with other participants) or through a weekly email.
- Each Tuesday we will post/email an online video, key concepts to learn, and a discussion question for each section of your history box.
- Answer the discussion question by posting in the comments section on Facebook or by replying to our email.
- After purchase, we will send you a sign up form. Let us know if you prefer Facebook or the email option there!
- Starting late? No worries, you have until December 1 to complete the course! Follow on Facebook by completing the numbered posts in order or reply to the numbered emails that we send to you.
Our topics include:
Geography, Colonialism, Revolution and a New Nation, Native Americans, Civil War and Reconstruction, Industrialization and World War I, Immigration, the Roaring Twenties and the Great Depression, World War II, Civil Rights, and the Cold War.
If you have any questions, please write to us at email@example.com.