- The Relocation Workbook, Kids on the Move, Leah Evans
- The Berenstain Bears Moving Guide, Stan and Jan Berenstain
- Moving with Kids, Lori Bergan
- Boomer’s Big Move, Constance McGeorge
- Big Ernie’s New Home, Teresa Martin
Moving to a new home? Relocation is exciting and full of opportunity and adventure. Helping kids through the process can be difficult! First, read about moves, talk about moving, and meet other kids who have moved to a new home. Show your kids that this is normal and that others have survived it. Then, prepare, prepare, prepare. Talk in front of your kids, discuss logistics, and solicit opinions. Work together to make the move happen. Lastly, don’t forget to make memories, find keepsakes, and ultimately get excited about your new home. With proper preparation, a move can be fun and exciting for everyone.