- Home is an accumulation of our memories, experiences, and dreams. We settle them down where we eat, sleep, and connect with the people we love.
- Home is where we are rooted, a place of history for our family, our country, and our culture. It is a place to visit and connect with, a place to land and rest, so that we can fly and explore and learn about places that we don’t call home.
- Home is people who remind you of who you are, where you have been, where you are going, and of all the possibilities inherent in life and living.
- Home is a feeling of peace, quiet, and connection. It is that place inside yourself, that place of beginning and strength.
- Home is you. It is where you begin and where you can always return.