Why should you teach your children to play chess?
- Chess improves memory.
- The game teaches problem-solving skills.
- Chess improves concentration and the ability to focus.
- Playing chess teaches children to plan ahead.
- Chess can make you smarter!
Books about Chess for Children:
- The Batsford Book of Chess for Children, Sabrina Chevannes
- Chess Tactics for Kids, Murray Chandler
- Chess for Kids, Richard James
- Alex and the Wednesday Chess Club, Janet S. Wong
- Gary’s Adventures in Chess Country, Igor Sukhin and Sus Polgar